Eyebrows form an integral part of the face. It is very important to groom them properly in order to enhance your features and appear well kempt. Eyebrows balance your features and frame your eyes. Beautiful eyebrows define and balance your face beautifully. Some individuals are blessed with naturally well shaped eyebrows, while others need to shape them regularly. Well proportioned eyebrows are required to beautify your features and highlight your eyes. One of the best ways by means of which you can shape your brows is by using a good eyebrow shaper or trimmer.
An eyebrow shaper is a device that has been specifically designed to shape your eyebrows. It enables you to create perfect eyebrows without having to undergo the pain of tweezing or threading. It has three eyebrow shaping combs that come with a distinct mechanism for shaping your eyebrows in three different designs.
Defining your eyebrows:
Prior to shaping your brows, it is essential for you define them in order to get an accurate shape. Out of shape eyebrows look unkempt and have a bad impact on your overall personality.
- Proportion your eyebrows to balance your face.
- Place a pencil vertically against your nostril.
- Your brow must start exactly where the pencil crosses or directly above your ear dust.
- With the help of the eyebrow shaper remove any hair that grows beyond this.
- Keep the base of your pencil against your nostril and move diagonally until you cross the outer corner of your eye to form a 45 degree angle. This is where your brow must end.
- Remove any hair growing below the line where the pencil crosses the brow. The highest point of the arch will be just above the outside of your rims.
Benefits of an eyebrow shaper:
- It helps create perfect brows without having to undergo painful tweezing or threading.
- It enables you to trim, shape and style the eyebrows with ease.
- It has a stainless steel blade with hypoallergenic mechanism that helps trim soft hair neatly.
- It enables you to get the desired shape in a few minutes.
Using the eyebrow shaper:
Select the shaping comb:
It is important for you to select the shaping comb that will give you the right length and angle that you require for shaping your eyebrows. Make sure to go through the instruction manual accompanying the shaper prior to using it. This will enable you to distinguish which comb is best suited for what style.
Trimming the eyebrows:
Align the guide mark located on the shaping comb and start trimming along the length of your brow. Repeat the process at least 3 to 4 times until you reach the desired length and shape. You must trim the top and bottom of the eyebrow separately.
In order to determine which comb is best suited for you, you must read the instructions given in the manual very carefully. You must pick an eyebrow shape that is sure to complement the shape of your face as well as your eyes.
Points to remember:
- Irregular eyebrows should be trimmed to give a better shape to the face and eyes.
- Get rid of the stragglers from beneath the brow, particularly the tip of the eyebrow to lend a light sweep to the brow line.
- To shape eyebrows properly, use the right comb on the shaper.
- Never shape the top line as it leads to patchy, slow growth of the brows.
- Get rid of the straggling hair present over the bridge of the nose.
- Avoid plucking the eyebrows t a very thin line as it takes a long time for them to grow back.
- After make-up brush the eyebrows to shape with the help of an eyebrow brush.
- Stray, curly eyebrows may be brought to shape with a little Vaseline, hair gel or alternatively you can spray a bit of hair spray on to the eyebrow brush and tidy them.
- Never share your eyebrow shaper with anyone else to avoid risk of infection.
Your eyebrow shaper will work on 2 AA batteries and is safe and gentle on the skin. The safety design keeps the blade from coming in direct contact with the skin and enables you to get a great trim.