Hair dressing is the art of styling your tresses to enhance your features and overall personality. There are thousands of hairstyles you can pick and choose from depending upon your facial cut, skin tone, height and lifestyle. Everyone wants to look gorgeous and the right hairstyle can make a big difference in enabling you to achieve the perfect look. We all have different hair types ranging from sleek straight hair to wavy and curly hair. One of the best hairstyles for contemporary women is the Curl and lift. This sheer hairdo is easy to make and works well for most formal as well as semi formal occasions. It is great for all weather conditions.
Products required for making the curl and lift:
In order to get the desired look, you will need mousse, dryer, crimper, styling spray and clippers.
Steps for making the Curl and Lift:
- Shampoo your hair and condition it.
- Apply the mousse starting from the ands and working your way to the roots throughout your tresses. Make sure that you cover the whole hair with mousse.
- Now, with the help of a blow drier, dry your hair and allow the curls to set in the diffuser cup as the warm air works on your tresses.
- Take the crimper and start by working on one section of the hair shaft at a time. Crimp the roots and clasp the hair between the hot plates of the crimper for a few seconds prior to releasing.
- Continue crimping the front area of the hair and add some styling spray and arrange with your fingers.
The time taken to make this hairdo is 15 minutes and the difficulty level given is easy. This hairstyle is ideal for naturally curly hair.
Tips for a gorgeous Curl and Lift:
- It is recommended that you crimp the roots for a fuller look.
- If your hair is prone to frizz and develops split ends at the drop of a hat, it is advisable for you to use a good leave in conditioner whenever you wash your tresses.
- A hot oil massage at least twice a week nourishes the hair, improves blood circulation and enables you to fight split ends.
- Well maintained tresses make a gorgeous you. Therefore, start with the right hair care routine and nourish a ravishing mane.