There are thousands of hairstyles you can pick and choose from depending upon the occasion and your personality. You need to make sure that your hairstyle is appropriate as per your facial cut, hair texture and hair length. One of the biggest myths surrounding short hair is that there are few options for dressing it up. But by being a little more innovative, you can wear short tresses in a number of ways and look extremely stylish. Mini flick-ups hairstyle is one of the best ways by means of which you can prep up your short hair and give it a fun look. This hairstyle looks great for office wear, formal occasions as well as during dinners and parties.
What you will need to prepare mini-flick ups:
Prior to making this hairstyle you need to get yourself organized and make sure that you have the following accessories.
- Air styler
- Styling Spray
- Section clip
- A huge mirror
The time taken to make this hairstyle is usually 10 minutes, but may be longer for beginners. The difficulty rating given to this hairdo is easy. This hairstyle looks good on mid length straight hair and is an extremely preppy do.
Steps for making the mini flick ups hairstyle:
- First shampoo your hair and then condition it.
- Use a blow drier to dray your tresses after conditioning.
- Once dry, apply the styling lotion to your hair.
- Now secure the top section of your hair backwards with the help of a clip.
- Use a round brush attachment and split te hair shaft into the side parts of your hair.
- Take the roller ball attachment on the air styler to add volume and bounce to the crown area.
- Start working downwards and flick out the ends of your tresses.
- For a textured look it is recommended that you add serum at the ends of the hair.
Mini flick ups hairstyle looks great on almost every face shape but people with square shaped facial cuts should avoid making this hairstyle.