Hair is the most dynamic fashion accessory that can be styled in a number of ways. It can be blown, cut, colored and curled depending upon the look you want to sport. Spring curls is a great hairstyle in which the hair is gently dried to create face framing curls. This hairstyle looks great on Afro hair or very tight natural curls. It can be sported on regular day to day events as well as on formal occasions. This hairstyle looks great on almost everyone and is ideal of oblong, square, diamond, oval and round facial shapes.
Your hairstyle speaks volumes about your personality. Almost sixty percent of our looks are attributed to the way we dress our tresses. A great looking hairstyle is an indicator of good health and beauty. Curls can look very flattering when done in the right manner. Spring curls is an ideal hairstyle for women looking to tame their curly tresses to give them a sleeker and more defined look.
What you need to make spring curls:
You will require the following products prior to making spring curls:
- A mirror
- Hair brush
- Dryer with diffuser attachment
- Styling comb
The time taken to create this splendid hairdo is 5 minutes but if you are a beginner, it may take a little longer. The difficulty rating given to this hairdo is easy. It is recommended for very tightly curled mid length hair.
Making spring curls in a few simple steps:
- Shampoo your hair and use a leave in conditioner to maintain the moisture balance.
- Let your hair dry naturally.
- Dot on a dollop of mousse and apply it to your tresses all through the hair beginning at the roots and working your way till the ends.
- Dry your hair with the help of a diffuser at low heat and speed.
- Flatten your hair towards the hairline and design your hair framed by soft gentle curls.